- Once, about 10 years ago, I had a REALLY BAD sore throat. I kept having the thought/feeling that I should drink Dr. Pepper. That was the LAST thing I wanted to do--my throat hurt so bad and I was positive that would hurt to drink. After about the 6th time I had that thought, I finally drank some. What happened? My sore throat was gone!! I was shocked and now keep it around for medicinal purposes.
- Sometimes I struggle with health issues from my lungs being weak or other ailments. Often, the caffeine or the carbonation helps to alleviate some of the symptoms. Sounds crazy, but it's true.
- On sluggish days where I can barely keep my eyes open, a little swig helps wake me right up!
- I have days where I am frustrated, down, or just struggling with life (shocker, right?). Sometimes, Dr. Pepper is just the pick-me-up I need.
- Tolerating crazy antics of my children is made easier just from indulging a bit on my dark gold. Every mom needs a little supply of a special treat somewhere for such moments. :)
- I call it my "Happy Juice" for so many reasons.
- It tastes so good. For real. I don't like Coke or Pepsi at all, but Dr. Pepper is yummy. I recently had it with a bit of vanilla in it, and, WOW... sooo tasty!
Nothing really serious today, just Dr. Pepper love.
© Wendy 2013