Friday, October 4, 2013

LDS General Conference

Every 6 months, we have the opportunity to hear from prophets and apostles and other leaders in a world-wide broadcast. These men and women have been called by God to be leaders in His church and to deliver His message to us. I look forward to these weekends where we can spend time with our family feeling the spirit of the Lord. 

Also, for me it is a special time where I get to ponder the words and messages from Church leaders. I often receive personal guidance and revelation specific to me, answers to questions I have or problems I have been struggling with. The messages and inspiration fill my mind with peace, hope, and love and strengthen my resolve to live better. 


I encourage everyone to ponder questions you have, problems you or loved ones are having and to pray about these to God. Ask for His help and guidance. I know that you can receive answers from Him. 

If you're interested in watching, you can view a live stream, or find it on a local channel.

Also, you can find other inspiring videos on the Mormon Channel

I am really excited for this weekend. I love it and look forward to the spiritual boost and testimony building moments. 

Other related blog posts:

© Wendy 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment