Here's the thing: not all of my kids like tuna.
But, when I cook it like this, even my pickiest eater has some.
- Take a drained can of tuna (or 3 like I have to) and mix with Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip or whatever you usually mix tuna with for a normal tuna sandwich.
- Lay out a slice (or 2) of bread for every person in your family onto a cookie sheet.
- Spread tuna mixture on each piece of bread.
- Grate cheddar cheese on to the tuna, and then sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning.
- Bake at 400° F until the cheese is melted
- Turn on the upper broil to crisp edges (not burn). Usually for no more than 5 minutes.
Have you had this before? What do you think?
© Wendy 2013