Sunday, September 7, 2014

God is With You, Always

Have you ever thought of God being with you as literal? I think it is more literal than we might think. I recently watched this video I saw floating around on Facebook that depicts just that.

Whether we are going through happy and good times, or through sad moments or our darkest hours, He IS with us always. If we listen with our hearts, we can feel His presence. Feel His influence, His approval, His gentle corrections when we need it and feel of His love that is unfailing.

Would you act differently if Christ were next to you? What would you change? Would you feel comfortable in His presence based on the way you act and think?




We all have room for improvement and need to rely on His Atonement and grace to truly change and become healed. Work on becoming who our Savior knows you are.


Some more uplifting blog posts: 



© Wendy 2014

2 comments:

  1. wow! i rarely stop to think about that, but i really should. i have filled my life with so much clutter lately so today's posts are very timely for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Aubrey. I think that is why it hit me so hard! xo

      Delete