Saturday, April 6, 2013

Prophets and Apostles

Two times a year, every 6 months, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints holds a conference where we are able to listen to our Prophet, Apostles, and other leaders of this worldwide church. Just as in ancient times recorded in the Bible, there is a Prophet today who speaks for God. This is a wonderful time where we can listen, learn, receive instruction and guidance, be inspired and receive answers to prayers.

I invite everyone to join and listen. I love this quote that I saw last night:



I think this is a great opportunity to personalize conference for yourself. Learn and grow and change your life. You can watch it live online or find it on your local channel on television.


http://www.lds.org/general-conference/invite-others?lang=eng

Want to know more about General Conference? Find it here and here.

4 comments:

  1. I love this post. I love that you're willing to share your beliefs. By the way, I nominated you for the liebsteraward! Check out my post for more details --> http://www.amouseinmykitchen.com/2013/04/i-was-nominated.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I am learning more and more about the church and I am happy to read all your posts. I've been in touch with Markell and can't wait to learn more. I just wanted to stop by and invite you to a link party that my friend Kayla and I have every Sunday, Circle of Faith. We would love have you come over and link up with us :)
    www.heatherlyloves.com (we will have the parties up every Saturday night around 6pm)
    Hope to see you there, and really can't wait to keep following along with you.
    xoxo
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll see what I can do. I'm heading out of town tomorrow with my family. I am so glad to meet you and that you've stopped by! :)Let me know if I can help at all with your learning journey.

      Delete